Our solutions are ready to use or can be easily customized, according to your needs.
Onyx Beacon rewards the best ideas with tickets to Techsylvania
Next week we’ll be part of Techsylvania, the biggest Romanian event on wearable and connected devices. The event targets people interested in new technologies and who are not afraid to get their hands dirty with some code, hacking away for as long as 24 hours in the hackathon. There are many cool devices one can play with: iBeacons, Google Glass, Leap, Pebble, Oculus VR, etc.; and afterwards, at the conference, one can find out how to turn a passion for technology into a startup.
Even if the registration is now closed, you can still get free access if you win our Idea Challenge. Since iBeacons and other BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) devices are quite new, there is a lot of room for creativity and innovation. Like all disruptive technologies, beacons are very simple, both as idea and implementation, but the real value comes from the use cases and the creativity of people using them. That’s why we want to reward this added value with tickets to an event where you can implement and further develop your idea into a product. All one has to do is send a tweet @onyxbeacon with the #ibeacons hashtag and the use case. The best two ideas send their creators to the Techsylvania Hackathon and Conference.
We kindly ask you to send your tweets by latest, Thursday 29th of May, to allow for the timely selection of the winners. The selection criteria will be: innovation, technical and market feasibility.
About the author
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Popular Blog Articles
- 7 major trends for BLE Beacons in 2016 2,135 views | posted on February 2, 2016
- Eddystone or iBeacon? What is the best for your project? 1,598 views | posted on March 30, 2016
- Beacons in buses: Tailored Public Transportation 1,426 views | posted on September 8, 2015
- Beacons improve Logistics operations: track and locate assets in big warehouses 1,243 views | posted on March 17, 2016
- World premiere: Carrefour Hypermarkets have installed large networks of iBeacons to guide and inform in-store customers 1,215 views | posted on July 21, 2015
- Beacons for next-level Banking: 12 functionalities for a Tailored Customer Experience 1,094 views | posted on April 11, 2016
- World premiere: large scale iBeacons network guides visually impaired people to use the public transportation service 999 views | posted on June 5, 2015
- WiFi vs iBeacon solutions to provide analytics 870 views | posted on August 21, 2014
- Wayfinder: indoors routing guided by Beacons 683 views | posted on November 25, 2015
- The Italian transportation company SASAbus uses Onyx beacons to provide real-time information and satisfaction survey for passengers 563 views | posted on November 18, 2015